Friday, November 11, 2011

Review from I Heart Fresno Blog!

An awesome mommy-to-be blogger wrote a fabulous review of Birth Day Suit Maternity! For all of our local fans, make sure to check out the oh so cool blog: I Heart Fresno! It has everything you need to know about anything Fresno!


"As I get closer and closer to my due date… I’m a little freaked out. I can’t lie about that. This is my first baby and it’s been a very interesting experience being big and pregnant. You go through a lot of emotions and ups and downs… a lot of “Ew I feel so ugly” and “Oh my gosh what is happening to my body?!” Yea… stuff like that. And that’s why I’m ALWAYS pleased when I see something that helps pregnant women out– like Birth Day Suit Maternity. I love it when pregnant women don’t have to feel like they need to look frumpy all the time, even if it’s during labor!!!
Birth Day Suit Maternity believes that just because you’re going to the hospital, doesn’t mean you have to look or feel bad. Birth is not a sickness, and therefore, it would be nice to NOT be treated like a sick patient, but rather a woman who is about to experience one of the most crazy, amazing things in life. BIRTH! I know many of you are moms out there so you know what the hospital gives you when you go into labor. That’s right… they hand you that disgusting, used, XXXXL, paper thin hospital gown. So gross.

Are any of you pregnant right now? I recommend checking out Birth Day Suit Maternity’s website. They have adorable maternity gowns all handmade by two of our very own Fresnans. I can’t stress how important it is to support local business and handmade goods. Make sure you check out the gallery on their website for a view of all their designs and prints.

Oh! And don’t forget to “like” Birth Day Suit Maternity on FB!

- Dominique"


Thanks for the great review, Dominique!

No comments:

Post a Comment